RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

Wǒ xiǎngniàn nǐ...

haiya...now really miss u mey...cant focus well..i just miss u too much..cant really say your name bcoz it made me shed a tears..T_T...oh..i miss u very much mey..n i just cant talk to u on the phone bcoz im afraid i will burst into tear then n u will heard me..
9 days to go..y la dis week terasa begitu lama..y la my final exam sgt lama..pd hari sabtu nanti..hm, sory God..im asking too much, complain too much..i just really miss my mey n really, really, really want to go back home to c her,.to talk to her, to hug her...plez...day,comes faster...
hatiku sgt sakit, ku sgt x tahan rindu ni....tp ku lega sbb mey dh ok, she speak out...n semua dh tahu sapa yg betul atau salah..thanks God...u helped us a lot since me n my sister still little, young, naive..u helped my mey a lot to deal with us, gave her strength to take good care at both of us..gave her a good health..good life..until she succeeded in her life..be able to bought a house, her Rush..n most important thing u help her is to gave her US....
for better or worse we will always stick together n protect each other..THANKS LORD GOD...

0 comments:

Post a Comment